Diwali is just one or two days that brings joy of lights for the festival. However every then and now year after year deepavali brings few sad news among our families. Yes diwali is festival of lights but the same light should not cigar our life and properties. Bursting crackers without any precaution will lead to fire accidents, fatal, and even deaths.
This incidental accidents can be avoided if diwali festival is observed at safe and secure terms. One should often stay on guard rather than repent after an accident happened.
It is unavoidable at every step even though the maximum possible precautions in place as it is quite natural. In times of panic just dial the telephone number for instant emergency assistance.
There is a round the clock 24 hour public service diwali helpline number 09312377554 for delhiites in delhi region for this deepavali festival.
Following are other important phone numbers for safest diwali of the year 2017
112 is the universal emergency number available pan india that can be dialed from any landline or mobile irrespective whether the subscriber has amount or not as this is toll free number for diwali.
- 100 is the police number for all india will be helpful in times of deepavali
- 101 is fire and rescure throughout india
- 102 / 1298 is the ambulance service
- 103 is citizen helpline
- 108 / 022 2269 4725 is disaster management
- 1090 is senior citizen helpline
- 1098 is child helpline
- 1910 is blood bank
- Traffic Police Mumbai 022 2493 7755
Some of the important public multi speciality hospitals are on instant hospitality for public during diwali celebrations are:
- KEM Hospital Parel 022 2413 1763
- Lokmanya Tilak Hospital, Sion 022 2407 6381
- Sir JJ Hospital Byculla 022 2373 9031
- Thane Civil Hospital 022 2547 2582
- MIDC Hospital Andheri 022 2634 3772
- Centenary Hospital Kandivali 022 2805 0882