New Year 2017 Best Quotes and Greetings Card Messages:
The New Year is the time at which a new calendar year starts and the calendar’s year count increments by one.
The New Year of the Gregorian calendar every year starts on 1st January and ends on 31st December which includes 12 months.
This time the 2017 New Year Day is to be celebrated on 1st January 2017, Sunday which includes the special parties and events on 31st December 2015, Saturday at the New Years eve.
For the New Year wishes special quotes and greetings card with messages will be used by the People for sharing with the famil members, relatives and friends.
New Year’s Quotes:
- A good beginning makes a good end
- A new year is unfolding – like a blossom with petals curled tightly concealing the beauty within
- And now we welcome the new year, full of things that have never been
- Any new beginning is forged from the shards of the past, not from the abandonment of the past
- Celebrate endings – for they precede new beginnings
- Cheers to a New Year and another chance for us to get it right
- Drink from the well of yourself and begin again
- Each age has deemed the new-born year The fittest time for festal cheer
- Each year’s regrets are envelopes in which messages of hope are found for the New Year
- Here comes a brand new year for you to enjoy and accept the realities of life. Fill them with whatever your heart desires without any regrets this year
- Hope smiles from the threshold of the year to come, whispering, It will be happier
- Never leave anything out to dry as the sun comes up for the new year
- New is the year, new are the hopes, new is the resolution, new are the spirits, and new are my warm wishes just for you
- New Year’s most glorious light is sweet hope
- The beginning is the most important part of the work
- This is a new year. A new beginning. And things will change
- Tomorrow is the first blank page of a 365 page book. Write a good one
- You will never win if you never begin
New Year 2017 Greeting Cards with Messages: